- 500g cream cheese, softened
- 300g Yarra Valley Cheese
Fresh Goats Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups caster sugar (superfine)
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp water
- 200g white chocolate, melted
- 250g mixed berries, fresh or frozen
- 650g store bought shortbread biscuits
- 1 cup ground almond meal
- 180g unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 150°C (fan forced)
- To make the biscuit base, place the biscuits & almond meal in a food processor & process until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the melted butter & process to combine.
- Press the biscuit mixture into the base & sides of a lightly greased 26 cm round cake tin lined with non stick baking paper. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm & set.
- Place the cream cheese, Yarra valley fresh goats cheese, sugar, lemon rind & juice, vanilla & eggs into a food processor & process until smooth.
- Place the cornflour & water in a bowl & mix until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the food processor bowl & add the cornflour mixture & melted chocolate. Process to combine.
- Pour the mixture over the biscuit base & sprinkle with the berries. Bake 55- 60 minutes or until set. (it should have a slight wobble)
- Allow to cool at room temperature for 1 hour before refrigerating for 3-4 hours until firm.
- Remove from baking tin & transfer to a serving dish. Garnish with extra berries if desired.