- 400g orecchiette pasta
- 120g asparagus, cut into 5cm lengths
- 100g fresh peas
- 2-3 zucchini, julienned
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- zest & juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup basil pesto, plus extra to serve
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 120g Yarra Valley Goats Cheese
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the peas and asparagus & cook for a further 1-2 minutes. Drain & refresh in ice cold water.
- Combine the pasta, peas & asparagus with the julienned zucchini, pesto, lemon zest, juice, olive oil, salt & pepper in a large serving bowl.
- Top the salad with the mint, basil & extra pesto. Crumble the Yarra Valley Cheese.
Note: can be served as a warm pasta if desired.