- 3-4 Bunches of Asparagus
- 180g Yarra Valley Cheese
Persian Fetta Classic
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2-3 Shallots Finely Sliced
- Store bought Dukkah
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of fresh ground black pepper
- Chop ends off asparagus. - Peel the bottom part of the asparagus with a peeler to expose some of the flesh under the skin. (optional)
- Bring a pot of water to the boil.
- Blanch for 1-2 mins. Refresh in cold ice water. Drain.
- Arrange on platter. Season with salt & pepper.
- Sprinkle with the shallots, zest & dukkah. Drizzle with the dressing.
- Lastly crumble the Yarra Valley Cheese Persian Fetta over the asparagus.